- Materials: galvanized wires, Galfan wires, PVC coated wires.
- Colors: any color is available upon your request.
- Opening: 60 × 80 mm, 80 × 100 mm and other customized sizes.
- Gabion sizes: 2 × 1 × 1 m, 1 × 1 × 1 m, 3 × 1 × 1 m and customized sizes.
- Robust & flexible structure
Woven gabion baskets have robust and flexible structure which enable them to prevent unraveling effectively and withstand forced from water and earth masses. In addition, they accommodate different settlements such as unstable soil conditions or areas where the going gets rough. Meanwhile, all their edges are reinforced by heavy wire selvedge for added strength.
- Excellent permeability.
Double twisted gabion feature excellent permeability of the front face, which allows for great drainage of backfill to dissipate hydrostatic pressure forced upon the gabion wall.
- High versatility.
Double twisted woven gabion can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance.
- Long lifespan.
All of our hexagonal woven gabion are heavily galvanized, Zn-Al alloy plated with optional PVC coating to resistant against corrosion and maximum their lifespan. Normally, our products can last up to 120 years based on different exposure conditions.
- Gabion retaining wall
- Desert gabion
- Gabion Channel linings
- Rockfall protection
- Gabion landscaping
- Gabion bank
- Roadway and bridge protection.
- Erosion protection.
- Slope paving and weirs.
- Earth reinforcing structures.
- Hydraulic structures.
- Outfall structures.
- Coastal embankment works.
- Dams and culverts.
- Stream, river and canal training works.