RB-02: Tecco mesh used to prevent rocks falling.
- Material: hot-dipped, galfan and PVC coated steel wire.
- Wire diameter: 2.7 mm, 3.0 mm.
- Mesh size: 60 mm × 80 mm, 80 mm × 100 mm.
- Zinc coating weight: ≥ 260 g/m2.
- Mesh roll width: 0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5 m, etc.
- Mesh roll length: 50 m, 100 m.
- Packaging: the hexagonal wire mesh can be packed in bulk or be packed into pallet. (bulk package is economical and pallet package can supply better protection)
- High tensile strength.
Hexagonal wire mesh is double twisted structure which makes it can withstand the impulsive force of falling rocks and without unraveling in the event of wire breakage.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
Heavy zinc coating supplies excellent and long term corrosion and rust resistance. Additional, the PVC coating makes the hexagonal wire mesh be used in more aggressive environments and longer service life.
- High durability & stability.
Boundary rope and wire rope anchors can enclose the hexagonal wire mesh onto top and foot of mountains for durability and stability.
- Improve firmness.
We use prestressed anchors to fasten the hexagonal wire mesh firmly onto mountains, even onto the uneven mountain surface to improve firmness.