Spiral joints are considered the commonest yet strongest connectors for assembling welded gabion baskets. They are easy to use as well as no sharp edges are left to avoid people getting scratched.
- Material: galvanized wires and galfan wires.
- Wire diameter: 2.2/3.0/3.8/4.0/4.5 mm.
- Pitch: 20/25/50/75/100 mm.
- Spiral inner diameter: 15/20/25 mm or custom others.
- Length: 30/500/1000 mm or any custom length.
Hog rings / C rings
Hog rings, also known as C rings, are the second choice after spiral joints. They are cost saving and easy to assemble using pneumatic C ringer. But it is not recommended to using hog rings to fasten edges as spiral joints do.
- Material: high quality steel complying with AISI304 or stainless steel wire.
- Tensile strength: 1700 N/mm2 to 2000N/mm2.
- Wire diameter: 3mm.
- Length: 45mm.
- Anti-rust treatment: galvanized or zinc - 5% aluminum metallic plated.
- Package: Hog rings are packaged in boxes.
U clips, made of stainless steel, are ideal for connecting gabion panels to make a decorative cage. They can be easily fastened using needle nosed pliers. They are recommend to use U clips every 150 mm to 200 mm around the cage.
- Material: high quality stainless steel.
- Width: 8.5 mm.
- Length: 18.5 mm.
- Height: 17.5 mm.
- Strip: each strip contains 25 clips.
Gabion stiffeners, also known as gabion spacer, are designed to be placed in every corner to reinforce gabion cages. They can be supplied in singles or packed in boxes.
- Material: quality steel.
- Wire diameter: 4.0 mm.
- Length: any length is available.
- Anti-rust treatment: Zinc - 5% aluminum plated.