Geotextile bag and galvanized woven gabions
- Geotextile bags – polypropylene or polyester.
- Gabion mesh – galvanized/galfan steel wire or PVC coated steel wire.
- Installation method: geotextile bag is put into gabion and fill them with sand, soil, stones or other in-situ materials.
- Geotextile bags are folded into sheets tied with ropes.
- Gabion mesh sheets or rolls in wooden cases or pallets.
- Flexible and simple structure and can filled with most of the in-situ materials.
- High permeability help vegetation grow.
- Cost-effective and has a long service life.