- Materials: 100% needle punched polypropylene.
- Color: White, black and customized colors.
- Weight: 100 g/m2, 150 g/m2, 200 g/m2, 250 g/m2, 300 g/m2, 350 g/m2, 400 g/m2, 450 g/m2, 500 g/m2, 600 g/m2, 800 g/m2.
- High strength.
- Stable structure.
- UV resistance.
- Rotting resistance.
- Durable and long service life.
- Various applications.
Geotextile is important engineering material, which is commonly in conjunction with woven gabions or welded gabions.
- Slope reinforcement
- Pond reinforcement
- Channel lining protection
- Flood protection & coastal protection
- Gabion reinforcement
- Retaining structures
- Ground stabilization.