- Material: galvanized steel wire, galfan steel wire and PVC coated steel wire.
- Welded gabions: 3" × 3" square mesh opening, 8 gauge wire diameter
- Woven gabions: 60 × 80 mm or 80 × 100 mm opening, 2.0–3.4 mm wire diameter.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. Whether Gabion retaining wall is heavily galvanized, galvanized then PVC coated or Galfan coating, it has high corrosion and rust resistance.
- Excellent durability. Our gabion retaining walls are all made of high quality low carbon wire, and the edge of each is reinforced by thicker wires which gives them high loading capacity, then they can provide better soil stabilization.
- Good permeability. The space between rocks allow drainage to decrease water pressure to allow natural water exchange and plant growing which is beneficial to the stability of hillside and shore beaches.
- High flexibility. The woven gabion retaining wall can suffer a wide range of deformations but will not collapse
- Economical. The retaining wall is usually filled with recyclable rocks, stones or soil.
- Environmentally friendly. The fillers in the gabion basket are rocks, stones or soil which will not cause environmental pollution.
- Strict quality control. Each of our gabion retaining wall will be accurately measured before packaging.
- Control or guide river or flood.
- Retain structure.
- Protect roadway or bridge.
- Protect river bank or dam.
- Pave channel in the river.
- Be as gravity retaining wall.
- Be as highway embankments.
- Prevent rock breaking.
- Protect water and soil.
- Building construction.
- Steep hill stability.
- Building stability.
- Bridge protection.
- Erosion control.